Brown County State Park
Turkey Run Inn offers all the comforts of home in the beautiful and unique setting of Turkey Run State Park.
Reservations can be made up to one year in advance – reserve early.
Abe Martin Lodge And Cabins At Brown County State Park
The restaurant at the Brown County State Park Lodge is called the Little Gem. They serve Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner and they serve a classic Indiana Menu.
Staying at the Brown County State Park Inn is like stepping back in time. It is the perfect destination for kids, couples and friends. The park is the largest in Indiana with over 16,000 acres of beautiful hills. There is over 20 miles of roads with a bunch of overlooks and shelter houses.
RENT A CABIN IN BROWN COUNTY AND YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO RECHARGE THE BATTERIES.
You can choose from 3 different options.
- 12 Cabin Suites are open year around
- 20 family cabins are open year around.
- 51 Rustic cabins are available from April 1 – October 31.
THE ABE MARTIN LODGE IS PERFECT FOR KIDS
The park is a paradise for kids. Stay a couple of nights at the lodge and create some family memories. Some of the many highlights are
- Indoor waterpark and outdoor pool that is open seasonally
- Hiking and biking opportunities abound with miles of trails.
- Horseback riding – there is a saddle barn that is open seasonally with horses and pony rides
- Tons of playgrounds and ball fields
- Fishing lake
BROWN COUNTY STATE PARK IS A MECCA FOR MOUNTAIN BIKERS.
Mountain biking trails are made with the help of HMBA (add some links and details) Here are some good links for more mountain biking info.
- brown county state park dot net
- There would be no mountain biking if it weren’t for the hard work of the Hoosier Mountain Biking Association (HMBA)
Bloomington is 17 miles from the Abe Martin Lodge. Columbus is 20 miles away. The Indianapolis Airport is 50 miles away.